This role would suit a mid level Web Developer who on a day to day will have chance to work and learn the latest frameworks (both back and front end) in a relaxed, inclusive environment with complete autonomy to bring new ideas and ways of working to the table with no red tape!
If job flexibility is what you after this agency offers a sensible approach to the work life balance with flexible working arrangements available!
This Web Developer should have most of the following:
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of responsive web development
- Git version control knowledge
- Any CSS per-processors such as SASS and LESS would be a huge plus
For this successful Web Developer based near York here is what you will get:
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Regular pay reviews
- Bonus scheme of up to 5k per year
- Official training in the latest tech - Chance to get certified!
- Part remote working available
- A real knowledge share environment
- Choice of technology
- A relaxed working environment
So if you are a Web Developer and want to work with the latest tech and the above sounds like you then I would love to hear from you!
£30,000 - £45,000 + benefits