Email & Social Media Marketing Specialist
Who We Are:Zoolz (an Advanced AWS Technology Partner) is an award-winning provider of cloud storage for both home and business usage, launching its BigMIND suite, the world’s first tribrid backup solution based on Artificial Intelligence technologies. Over the past 8 years and across 100 countries, we have a built a solid reputation, helping millions protect and manage their files. Our latest product is redefining the market and we’re looking for dynamic individuals who share our vision in providing an innovative product with exceptional service.
Job Specification:This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing, global scale-up, at a time of unparalleled innovation and upcoming growth acceleration. With a background in Email Marketing & Social Media Management, you will help expand Zoolz’s UK & global business, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. Your focus will be to optimise the entire Email & customer journey - from awareness to engagement and monetisation, while ensuring consistent customer growth.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages members to be involved and engaged.
- Moderate all user-generated content .
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Originate a variety of written material including, but not limited to, press releases, reports, tabloids, and advertising campaigns. Design or assist in designing signs, advertising, publicity and other visual materials.
- Communicate with the media, write and edit news releases.
- Develop compelling visual web content through graphic design and video production. Photography skills are a plus.
- Assist across all email marketing campaigns, including uploading data, adding creative assets to client email templates, segmenting data and analysing results
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to create and execute the email marketing campaign strategy for the different segments as part of the wider marketing strategy, supporting the overall business strategy
- Create responsive HTML email templates
- Create workflows and online forms to aid marketing automation
- Manage content on brand websites, such as editorial content and marketing copy, as well as managing and creating online banner adverts
- Analyse statistics for online campaigns and KPIs
- A/B test email campaigns to continually improve the email performance
- Experience working with email marketing systems like Adestra, Mailchimp or Bronto
- Proven experience in HTML and CSS
- Photoshop or other image editing software
- Knowledge of online ad management tools is desirable
- Personal drive & effectiveness: demonstrate a positive, 'can-do' attitude, utilise all available resources to achieve objectives & perform strategically & operationally
- Attention to detail: handle tasks thoroughly & accurately, recognise & resolve errors
- Communication: clear & effective written, spoken and listening communication, concise & well-presented, use of appropriate grammar, style & language; sensitivity to the ethical, attitudinal and corporate aspects of the company’s stakeholders
- Decision-making: accept responsibility, solve problems & makes appropriate decisions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation & communication
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Capacity to priorities and work across multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Creativity and love coming up with ideas for developing & marketing the online platform
- Strategic communication counsel.
- InDesign and PhotoShop tools is a plus
- Video production is a plus
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar an advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966288