Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Our Business Development Centre based in Brighton is now looking for a Sales Advisor to join the team. This team supports our Sales departments across our Mercedes-Benz Centres, providing our customers with a premium, personalised experience every time. We are looking for a passionate and motivated Sales Advisor to further contribute to the growth of our business.
You will be the first contact for all our non-customer facing sales enquiries through telephone, web and live chat providing the highest level of professionalism and customer care.
In addition to handling all customer incoming enquiries you will also be responsible for managing our ongoing customer relationships through prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads through outgoing communication.
Our team are enthusiastic, professional in approach and highly motivated. To fit well within this team you must be able to demonstrate the same approach and be able to identify and develop new and existing prospects from multiple sources including inbound customer contact leads and prospect lists.
A dynamic personality with a drive to meet key performance indicators plus the aspiration to work for the brand is essential.
We're looking for people who are:
- Reliable and highly motivated
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
- Meticulous with attention to detail,
- Able to show effective organisation and planning skills,
- Display the highest standards of customer service,
- Target driven and comfortable to work in a busy environment,
- Have strong objection handling skills
- Highly computer literate with experience in all MS based packages
- Skilled communicators, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to demonstrate experience of working in the motor trade and/or telephone sales. This is not essential but desirable
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.