Customer Analytics Analyst
Responsible for the extraction, manipulation and presentation of core customer and adviser financial and profiling data through the provision of insight and value analyses to inform operational activity and planning. Administer key customer databases / CRM systems, monitoring the robustness and accuracy of our core customer and adviser contact information to facilitate efficient campaign targeting and execution.
Summary of Department:
Aegon is an international provider of life insurance, pensions and asset management. With over £607 billion assets under management, we have businesses in over 25 countries around the world and around two million customers in the UK.
At Aegon it’s our mission to help the UK achieve a lifetime of financial security. We’ve led the way in innovation that can make people’s financial assets work smarter as well as harder. From online technology that gives one-stop access to a universe of investment opportunity – to retirement products that make wealth planning simple, easy and fulfilling – we’re dedicated to getting people closer to their financial goals every day.
Distribution and Marketing delivers Aegon’s commercial outcomes through promotion of the brand, products and services. The Marketing function drives the innovation, development and delivery of our propositions to our adviser, employer and customer audiences.
The Analytics team are the custodians of AUKs qualitative sales and marketing data. They provide a shared service, expertise and insight to the organisation.
- Likely to be limited but the role holder may have interaction with key software suppliers, data bureaus and data aggregators.
- Liaise with team members in Finance and IT teams on data flows / systems.
- Collaborate with Marketing team members and campaign managers.
- Regular interaction with key management in Retail and Workplace channels regarding the provision of MI and insight.
Key tasks :
- Produce key insight and value analyses to measure productivity and quantify key business threats and opportunities by channel 25%
- Carry out regular analyses to monitor the ongoing robustness and accuracy of our core customer and adviser contact information 10%
- Administer key customer database / CRM infrastructure 15%Extract target audiences for campaign activity and track campaign results against agreed KPIs 10%
- Contribute to the delivery of small to medium sized analytical project deliveries 10%Administer customer, employer and adviser segmentation models / analyses 10%
- Work with chosen external experts / data suppliers on specific analysis / data quality projects 5%
- Design and build data visualisation frameworks using data visualisation software 15%
- Numerate with strong analytical, creative problem solving and data visualisation skills.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis software, database tools and systems, including SAS and Excel.
- Able to work with limited supervision and under pressure to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a fluid team.
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of value drivers for both life companies and financial advisers.
- Working knowledge of AEGON channel and Marketing operations / strategies and the distribution environment in which we operate.
- Experience of programmatically interrogating, manipulating and presenting customer and financial information.
- Experience working with data analysis tools (e.g. SAS / Excel).
- Experience of using marketing databases / CRM system.
- Previous large-scale data extraction and manipulation experience.
- Numeric subject (e.g. Maths / Statistics to Higher / A-Level).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975740