Commercial Finance analyst
Exciting opportunity for a sharp and progressive finance analyst to join a rapidly growing and developing team within one of the UKs most attractive businesses. Based in the heart of Milton Keynes, a role that can offer unrivalled progression and growth.
Part of a global group this leading retail and wholesale business based in the Milton Keynes area are in an exciting phase of growth. A company who are at the premium end of the market and are passionate about their products and market offering. A company who truly believe in all their staff going on a journey with them and therefore rewarding them accordingly not only with great salary, bonuses and package but a great fun place to work where you are encouraged to develop professionally and personally
Commercial Finance analyst responsibilities:
- To lead the revenue and service costs, driving growth and efficiency through data lead analysis.
- To support the annual budget planning, quarterly forecasting and monthly results processes, displaying confidence in telling the story of key variances.
- To influence decision-making to ensure business partners meet the financial objectives of the organisation.
- To lead change and operational improvement through effective collaboration and communication with the business.
- To explain financial concepts and models to non-financial business partners in a clear and concise manner.
- To partner with key business partners and possess the ability to influence others without direct authority.
- To build and maintain financial models and perform ad-hoc analysis as requested by business partners.
- To help with the month-end close process and work with accounting to provide monthly accruals
Commercial Finance Analyst requirements:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in Finance and Accounting roles.
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to make the complex simple in pursuit of clear deliverable.
- Commercial orientation, focused on delivering solutions and results
Great package with flexible benefits and a culture of rewarding staff for hard work and performance. Opportunity to be part of an extremely dynamic and progressive business that offer excellent personal development opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987741