Event Marketing Assistant - No Experience Required
Events Marketing Assistant - With ProgressionA.Innova offers efficient, cost-effective and accurate marketing campaigns across Merseyside and the North West. The more traditional forms of marketing such as television, radio, mass mailings and print can create brand awareness, however, they don’t all necessarily guarantee results. Instead, A.Innova deliver interactive displays, presentations, promotions and demonstrations at our private site event venues, providing first-class brand exposure, brand awareness and customer acquisition. As a result of our high demand across the North West, we are now recruiting for 10+ Event Assistants.
Who are we are looking for?
A.Innova are changing the game! We are simply looking for the right candidates rather than the right experience.
It doesn't matter what background or experience you have, or whether or not you went to University. We are simply looking for 10+ vibrant, open-minded and enthusiastic candidates looking to learn whilst on the job and grow and progress with A.Innova.
So what will I be doing?
On a daily basis you will:
- Set up interactive displays and event kiosks at our private event sites
- Deliver presentations, promotions and demonstrations
- Provide first class brand exposure and awareness
- Build rapport with customer at the event sites to promote a range of products and services
- Acquire new customers for our services and promote sales
- Be responsible for finalising sale transactions and registering new customers
What you will gain in this role:
- Full training and ongoing one on one support and mentoring
- A great team culture and work environment
- Competitive earning potential with performance-based earnings
- Opportunity to learn and progress on the role
- Opportunity to join our internal management training program
- Exclusive rewards package including bonuses and commissions, travel opportunities, flexible self-employed schedule, invite to company R&R breaks and award ceremonies - just to name a few.
Simply follow the online application process and 'Apply Now'. As we are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible, our recruitment team will be in touch with successful candidates within 3 working days.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987400