Legal Cashier/ Competitive Salary + Bonus/ Excellent Benefits/ 25 Days Holiday/ Study Support/ Excellent Pension Contribution
Are you a legal cashier looking for a new challenge within a fun, fast paced and rewarding environment?
I am working with an innovative, forward thinking and supportive employer that need to increase their cashier team due to business growth and demands. The successful candidate will work in a varied and fulfilling role as part of a friendly and vibrant team.
My client has a number of benefits in place and benefits from a social events comity, dress down days and market leading training and progression.
Applicants must have SARS understanding and come from a legal accounts background, junior level candidates are welcomed and this role will provide full 360 degree training and exposure to a cashiers role.
- High volume posting of all accounting transactions
- Setting up of all new matters and and recording of time transactions
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting ( Management reports, bank reconciliations, balance reports, LAA and VAT reconciliations)
- Constant liaison with clients and auditors to resolve any associated queries
- Maintain internal control systems
- Management of any issues - escalating to managers here necessary
- Full understanding of SRA accounting rules
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and varied capacity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi task
- Positive and motivated attitude
- A minimum off two years experience in a legal accounts role (Billings clerk or Legal Cashier)
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and have an interest in this position - Please call 0161-711-0821 to discuss or alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987871