Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Supporting the team in administration of the business centre, you will process orders and assist in managing of key customer accounts,
- Attention to detail when processing customer order forms whilst utilising in house systems to capture and upload customer details
- Strong organisational and planning skills in order to balance a varied work load incorporating elements of customer service and administrative responsibilities
- Contracting vehicles using the appropriate company procedures
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Business Centre Management Team as well as across the group
- Accurately recording data in the form of processing customer order forms, and checking documentation vigorously for errors and anomalies
- Organise relevant paperwork and bookings for potentially valeting vehicles
- Works to company guidelines at all times
- To Maintain and Update the internal systems using smartsheet and liaise with the customers
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience utilising Kerridge software is preferable but not essential
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- A professional and smart appearance at all times
- Positive and customer focussed attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior administrative experience is preferred
- Experience within the automotive trade is preferred but not essential
- Enthusiastic, works well in a team and is driven to succeed and progress
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.