Retail Promotions Channel Marketing Executive
Our well known client are currently recruiting for a Channel Retail Promotions Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering channel communications, partner enablement tools, and retails promotions with the focus on delivering revenue and profitable growth through their distribution network.
- Planning and executing the pan-EMEA and in country sales and retail promotions covering displays, promotions, dealer communications and POS.
- To manage and roll out all in store POS initiatives across EMEA within budget guidelines and in coordination with other marketing campaigns and sales objectives.
- To manage and execute all sales promotion initiatives across EMEA within budget guidelines and in coordination with Sales Managers & Marketing department and sales objectives.
- With input from the marketing department, plan, execute and deliver ad hoc promotions.
- Coordination of any marketing retail agreements.
- To ensure social media channels / rich media assets are being utilised by retailers in their end user comms, to help build brand desirability, interaction and subscriber growth
- To ensure all channel, retail and POS promotions are executed within budget.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous and proven channel communications is essential within EMEA setting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a marketing discipline).
- Must be numerate and commercially astute including budget management skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong project management with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79969090