Finance Integration Consultant
I am working with an acquisitive private-equity backed technology business that is in need of an interim finance integration consultant. The business is operating a buy & build strategy, it has recently acquired a business and has another 3 in the pipeline and potentially more to come.
Reporting into the CFO, he is looking to bring in support around the integration of the acquired companies back office finance & operational function. You will be working with the CFO to develop the function in line with how he envisages it look.
- Full of review of target company business process and systems
- Design, manage & implement new ERP and business process improvements
- Working alongside the CFO and FP&A Director to develop the current MI information to make it best in class
- Where necessary create financial infrastructure for bolt on acquisitions
- Integrate back office finance function of business back into the group
To apply you must:
- Have a successful record of interim assignments
- Been involved in a buy & build strategy previously
- Be immediately available
- Ideally worked within a PE backed business
- Ability to work autonomously