Early Years Educator
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR
Job Location: NR. Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary Guide: £19,770 to £23,000 dep on experience
Hours; Full time
Perks: Great benefits including Xmas holidays
Based in lovely countryside this setting are looking for an experienced Early Years Educator to join their team, ideally you will have a degree in Childcare or are looking to do your degree. To get to this setting you will need to drive.
Early Years Practitioner Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Previous nursery setting experience.
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 35 days annual leave
* Further Training Offered
* Brilliant staff child discounts
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* A good awareness of health and safety issues
* An ability to carry out light physical duties to include lifting children, housekeeping tasks and setting up the learning environment.
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79984170