Digital Content Assitant
Digital Content Assistant
Are you a digital Content editor looking for a new opportunity? Our client is looking for a bright individual to join their team as soon as possible as a Digital Content Assistant. This is a temporary role working Monday to Friday.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a membership body which exists to educate and support their students and fully qualified barrister members. Based in Central London, with plenty to explore nearby.
What will you be doing?
- Updating the contents on the website
- Uploading PDFS to the site following naming & URL structure
- News item creation and posting, ensuring these link to main areas of content
- Liaison with web agencies for system maintenance or new requirements
- Monitoring all social media accounts
- Logo requests, ensuring branding guidelines are also provided
- Liaison with designers
- Assisting with any other Ad hoc duties.
- High level of organisation
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within a membership company. This is a temporary role paying £15 per hour. The hours are normal business hours Monday to Friday.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, , to discuss in confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966137