Technical Trainer - Isuzu
Are you an experienced Trainer / Training Consultant with experience of commercial vehicles? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES our client want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a Technical Trainer to join the team at Isuzu in Hatfield.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Technical Trainer, have a great opportunity to broaden your skills to enable you to deliver a range of engaging and informative training programmes which will include elements of course development and design. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Delivering Isuzu Training Programmes in any appropriate location.
- Preparing and developing training materials and activities as necessary.
- Delivering the Isuzu training materials, both technical and non-technical, including on-line and distance learning material.
- Advising the Head of Operations/Senior Trainer with regard to equipment requirements.
- Assisting in ensuring that all training resources/vehicles and training centre are kept in good order and condition.
- Completing necessary course reviews and evaluation documentation
- Attending training both in the UK or abroad
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Technical Trainer, you will have be qualified to BTEC/NVQ 3 level or equivalent in an automotive subject area. You will also require:
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Current clean driving license.
- Substantial industry experience – commercial vehicle sector preferable
- Experience of delivery of manufacturer training courses.
- B.Ed training degree or equivalent.
- TAP accreditation.
- Product Master Technician.
- HNC/HND in Automotive related subjects
In return for your hard work as a Technical Trainer, you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Technical Trainer, they want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966222