Emerging retailer in new state of the art offices in Cambridge. This well established international retailer are looking for an experienced accountant to join their team and take a leading role.
Well established international retailer with head office based around Europe, looking for an experienced accountant. They are a business at the forefront of fashion and development, whilst still appealing to the wider market base. Their new state of the art offices in Cambridge make them one of the most desirable companies in the area.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities :
- Accounting - use business accounting software to maintain the accounting records for the business and produce monthly Management Accounts
- Banking - Administer and monitor Bank and Paypal accounts (GBP, USD and EUR), credit card transactions and petty cash.
- Produce monthly bank reconciliations and reconciliation of Paypal receipts to sales.
- Produce Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Payroll - Maintain payroll records and staff files. Prepare monthly payroll and advise HMRC liabilities. Maintain pension records and arrange monthly payment.
- Improve financial procedures and financial controls
- Supervise Purchase Ledger and help to resolve queries
- Prepare year end accounts and supporting schedules and liaise with external accountants
Financial Accountant Requirements:
- ACCA/CIMA/AAT studier or someone qualified by experience
- Previous accounting experience, preferably within Medium to Small sized business
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of trail balances and assisting with audits
- Excellent interpersonal skills, listening and empathy
- Drive to achieve and passion to deliver top quality work
Leading retailers and an exciting business to be part of during a huge growth faze! They can offer a friendly working environment and flexible working to suit employees needs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987804