CRM Executive - Interaction
This boutique law firm is recruiting a CRM Executive to join their London based marketing team. The holder will be responsible for implementing quality CRM support to the firm and work alongside colleagues in the business development department as required.
- Maintaining and developing the integrity of the Contact Relationship Management System – InterAction
- Managing Vuture the CRM integrated, web based marketing technology platform that allows marketing and BD teams to personalise digital and print marketing
- Exporting on data for the firm’s events in collaboration with the Events Executive, and communications such as newsletters in collaboration with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Assisting with co-ordinating mailings of newsletters and events
- Developing the sophistication of the firm’s CRM system including continual improvement and best practice with all areas of the business
- Assisting with the data and analytics aspect of the Key Client Programme and Client Listening Programme
- Extracting data and preparing reports and statistics
- Increasing the quality of data through research, updates and use of the Data Quality tool within InterAction
- Supporting the client survey process to be implemented in 2018
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79967662