Location: Virginia Water
Salary: £18,000 per annum pro rata
My client are looking for part time qualified Cr?che Assistants to join their energetic and friendly Cr?che team in the Tennis and Health Club.
As the Cr?che Assistant you will be responsible for providing care to the children attending the Cr?che whilst ensuring the provision of a high standard, safe and secure environment where the children are stimulated and learn through structured play.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Cr?che Assistant or Nursery Nurse to take on an exciting new challenge within a prestigious organisation that is currently undergoing an exciting multi-million pound refurbishment.
These roles are part time (either 16 or 24 hours per week) with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience:
- NNEB Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in leading Children's Events and Activities
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver 5* customer service
- A confident, outgoing personality with the passion to provide the highest standard of care, education and entertainment
- Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
- Corporate Gym and Spa membership.
- Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
- Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
- Free Meals on duty
- Internal training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79976465