My client in television is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Website Manager to be responsible for all their digital owned media. Working closely with the Marketing team, this suitable candidate will interpret and iterate the digital brand and marketing strategy. This digitally focused manager will work closely with the PR Manager to implement the social media efforts and digital media buying strategy.
- Understand my company’s digital properties to enhance them further due to evolving customer requirements
- In conjunction with related teams, create and lead the digital strategy to optimise awareness, usage and engagement
- Manage the development of the website, app and related digital services
- Guide technical and creative projects that support the marketing objectives
- Ensure the digital content is accurate and of most relevance
- Decisive on social media and aid digital usage
- Being analytical with the research and insight team to set engagement and traffic targets; always monitoring the digital activity
- Develop and expertly manage the relationships with the third party providers.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic attitude
- Experienced in managing technical, web and creative projects
- Understanding of digital marketing and brands to show how digital properties effectively work in the overall marketing strategy
- Maintain and improve internal and external contacts
- An interest in TV and the industry
- An understanding of working with digital agencies with some experience in social and digital media.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79967903