Help Desk Administrator required on a temporary basis to start immediately- Solihull
Hays Office Support are pleased to work with our client who we have a strong standing relationship with for a Help-Desk Administrator role to assist with all issues related to facilities and maintenance.
As a Help-Desk Administrator, your new job will be assisting on the day to day running of the establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Closing down contractor jobs in a timely manner
- Chasing outstanding info for jobs from estates & facilities staff and contractors
- Uploading contractor reports to relevant reported job on the system
- Forwarding jobs to contracts and getting their reference numbers for the system
- Closing down jobs on the system regular reports on outstanding jobs and action as required
This is a full time job requiring to work Monday- Friday between office hours of 8:30am-6pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79977571