Long term temporary full time Credit Control vacancy. £10/12 per hour.
Your new company
Working with our established global client in Quedgeley.
Regular collection of overdue invoices and daily cash allocation within the company. Target driven to reduce the company debt and reach cash targets. Also be part of the accounts management preparation routine.
- Maintain and monitor sales ledger
- Meet company target for debt management
- Ensure prompt customer payment
- Accurate data entry
- debt collection via telephone and letters
- Produce ledger reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Acting professionally
- Delivering objectives
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering great customer service
- Understanding the organisational environment.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a well-known client within a supportive and friendly team. You will receive a competitive hourly rate starting at £10 per hour depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79986834