Are you a dedicated and passionate SENCO looking to secure a new long term position in January?
A thriving primary school based within the London borough of Enfield looking to recruit a SENCO ASAP.
*** £200 - £220 a day
*** SENCO Role
*** Full-Time Contract (will go permanent for the right candidate)
*** Good Ofsted
*** ASAP Start
*** Working alongside SLT
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an ambitious SENCO to become part of a highly successful department and school!
The successful SENCO will be available to join this school on a full-time basis starting in January.
The school are based within Haringey and cater to a coeducational and culturally diverse cohort of students.
This is a school that aims to achieve the following with all pupils:
- Become confident and independent learners with a positive self-image.
- Improve standards of achievement across all areas of the curriculum.
- Develop positive attitudes and values.
- promoting a multicultural society.
The ideal SENCO will have;
- National SENCO Award.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Strong behaviour and management skills.
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Good understanding of the national curriculum.
- Some of the main Duties of the Successful SENCO:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the school's SEN policy.
- Co-ordinate provision for children with SEN.
- Liaise with the relevant designated teacher where a looked after pupil has SEN.
- Liaise with parents/carers of pupils with SEN.
For more information, please apply now or contact Joe @ Remedy Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79977212