Online Trading Manager
The Web Trading Team are the Digital Drivers of our Carphone.com website and as an Online Trading Manager you will be responsible for driving category performance online. Non Postpay is the growth area of the business due to the shift in customer purchasing behaviours. This role holder will be responsible for supporting the volume and profitability growth of the area. The role involves day to day trading and analytics as well as longer term strategies, improvement/growth projects and budget setting. This is an opportunity to work within a passionate and thriving team.
You will be responsible for:
- Category: Responsible for the trading performance and marketing promotional calendar of Non Postpay categories including SIM Free, SIM Only, Accessories, Pay As You Go, Multiplay and Energy.
- Customer: Responsible for Non Postpay customer strategy. Identifying new areas of opportunity to improve customer experience and conversion throughout the funnel
- Budget & strategy: Key team member for annual budget setting, capex proposals, investment reviews and short term reforecasting of category.
- Day to day trading analytics and insight: Responsible for reporting performance vs target/budget back to the business, including senior management. Responsible for driving insight, actions, measurable improvements and post mortem analysis of promotions and activities
- Cross functional relationships: Manage relationships with commercial, buying, online marketing, merchandising and other key functions
You will need:
- Previous experience in an Online Trading or Online Sales Management/Lead role
- Strong analytical skills you must be comfortable with the trading heartbeat and understand in depth the levers of the business
- To be passionate about eCommerce and online customer experience in a sales environment
- Solid online experience, within a fast paced Retail/Telco/Travel business
- To have and executed trading plans for a major website
- To demonstrate strong commercial drive, judgement and the ability to spot opportunities
- A solid grasp of online marketing (e.g. PPC, Affiliates, Display, SEO)
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
Main Details and Responsibilities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975105