Merchant Rentals have an exciting opportunity for a Lease Administrator to join their growing team based in Haydock, Merseyside.
Job Title: Lease Administrator
Location: Haydock, Merseyside
Salary: Up to £16,000, dependant on experience + benefits
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Would you like to join a successful established and growing company with an enviable reputation?
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in what they do and encourage all our employees to be enthusiastic about new challenges, and have the drive to succeed.
Lease Administrator - The Role:
Manage all administration of Merchant Rentals hire agreements; answering customer queries regarding our Hire Agreements, processing new orders and cancellations. Document checking and reporting errors. Liaising with internal departments to ensure smooth processing of orders.
Lease Administrator - Benefits to you:
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
- Opportunities for career progression
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
Lease Administrator - The Person:
- Team player with clear focus on customer service, quality and accuracy
- Tolerant and empathic communicator with excellent telephone manner
- Takes ownership of queries, problems and projects and manages to resolution
- Able to manage own workload and work unsupervised if necessary
- PC Literacy – use of in-house database and MS Office applications
We are a highly respected Finance House that specialises in providing B2B leasing facilities to the banking and card payment industry. We work with the world's largest suppliers of card payment terminals and several major high street banks and have over 50,000 UK customers contracted to us.
Our accreditation of Investors in People (IIP) underpins what we believe and stand for. For more information about our company please visit our website.
To submit your CV for this exciting Lease Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Due to the high volume of response we will not be able to reply to every application. If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79973473