Marketing and PR Assistant
Our client based in Oswestry is looking to appoint an experienced PR & Marketing Assistant initially on a temporary basis, turning permanent for the right candidate.
MAIN DUTIES involve:
- Update content on company websites, to ensure the relevant areas are up to date through the Content Management System (CMS).
- Support with the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of the company websites, ensuring that they are fully optimised at all times.
- Use web analytics to monitor visitor traffic to the company websites and make recommendations for change based on data.
- Organise, set up and take photographs and videos of events, edit and use them for press releases, social media, newsletters and on the company website.
Media Relations / Publicity
Supporting with all PR based media activities:
- Develop and maintain good relations with local, regional and national media
- Writing press releases and optimising all PR opportunities
- Press conferences, radio/TV interviews, events and press tours
- Devising and co-ordinating photo opportunities
Publications / Marketing Materials
- Produce glossy newsletters for all internal and external customers.
- Produce weekly e-bulletins
- Support with the design and creation of event publications and brochures.
- Support the Business Manager with the production of marketing material and all other promotional literature (newsletters, brochures, flyers, pens, banner stands etc.)
- Support with copy writing for all internal and external publications.
- Carry out relevant marketing based communications with prospective businesses and other stakeholders.
- Support with the creation, design, distribution and analysis of questionnaires, surveys and consultations.
- Provide general administrative support for events.
- Attend promotional events as and when required to represent the company
- Assist with planning and direction of photography and video filming for key publications and events
This is a full-time role working Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm, Friday 8am to 3.30pm, plus occasional unsocial hours offering a starting hourly rate of £8.50 per hour.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Rob today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79980591