Software Developer? Possess Planning Analytics TM1 experience?
Our client, an award-winning global company are seeking a TM1 Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and improving Planning Analytics / TM1 models, developing effective solutions to meet the business needs.
- Review and maintenance of existing Planning Analytics TM1 models
- Redesign existing feeders and rules to optimise performance of existing TM1 models
- Help maintain, improve and redesign cubes to work in an efficient manner
- Contribute to solution design, ensuring technical development meets business needs
- Develop new applications and TI processes to support the business needs
- Ensure a development life cycle is followed, ensuring changes are tested and promoted in a controlled manner
- Work with IBM to schedule and execute upgrades, initially in the development environment
- Provide technical and application support to Planning Analytics users, including PAx (Planning Analytics for Excel)
- Lead development of Planning Analytics workspace to present information in a dashboard style
- Review, update and maintain security across the Planning Analytics suite
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Software/IT Degree or equivalent in related subject
- TM1 / Planning Analytics development experience
- Knowledge of TM1 Feeders, TI processes, Security configurations, Rules
- Good system implementation skills including managing change
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Understand and translate requests from all levels of the business
- Deliver to a high standard at all times
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email ************************
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79578131