Are you an experienced Matrimonial / Family legal secretary looking for a fantastic new opportunity? Would you like the chance to work for a reputable company whom have been established for over 250 years? Are you looking for a career on a part time basis?
If your answer to the above three questions was yes, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client has been in practice for over 250 years and is a well known market leader in residential conveyancing; however the company offers so much more and in addition has a strong team of Family Law specialists, private client and litigation departments. A progressive company whom not only retain its current client base extremely well, but also grow business continually offering a forward thinking, enthusiastic and progressive individual a great work place to succeed and grow further.
This is a part time vacancy only, for an experienced Matrimonial/Family secretary to work two days a week, preferably Monday`s and Thursdays with a flexible approach to covering any holidays within the business however for the right candidate the days can be negotiated. The salary on offer is £18,000 Pro Rata.
As a legal secretary your job role is to provide direct support to your friendly principle to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. You will be expected to use a high degree of self management and initiative; your duties will include but may not be limited too;
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Diary management including making appointments and arranging meetings
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the office assistant is not available to undertake the task
- Provide refreshments when asked to do so
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm`s and clients documentation and information
If you would like to seize this great opportunity to work for a fantastic local well established company and are confident you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you.
This advert is now live, so ensure to make your application right away!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79931301