Multi Skilled Engineer/Electrical (Days)
Electrical bias multi skilled engineer (Days)
Salary: 30k plus Annual Attendance bonus paid 6 monthly(Overtime is paid and Engineers can earn up to £50000 pa)
Excellent Benefits: including Life Insurance (4x previous year’s salary),Workplace pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays per year, Childcare voucher scheme and many more!
6am to 2pm Monday – Thursday
6am to 12pm Friday
2pm to 10pm Monday – Thursday
12pm to 6pm Friday
The main duties/functions for this post are:
- Responsible for the safety of yourself and others, working accordingly with the relevant company procedures. This includes being aware of the risks of each task and following the appropriate risk assessments.
- Work with the technicians and l Leaders whose key focus is to improve operations by maximising production and minimising downtime machines within their areas, making sure that the processes are in the best possible electrical condition at all times, enabling a consistent approach and a high-quality product at all times.
- When required, source parts and services that may be required to complete repairs thus ensuring that any parts or services required are ‘right first time’, cost effective and can be supplied in a timely manner.
- Work to the high standards expected, ensuring that the work area is tidy and organised at all times, and all work carried out is done so in accordance with health and safety, hygiene and legal requirements.
- Respond promptly to calls for assistance and make sure all repairs are completed to the highest standards with resources available, to ensure the machines are kept in the best possible mechanical and electrical condition at all times, thus ensuring that a consistent, high quality product can be produced at all times.
- To work with production machinery, conveyors, steam boilers, air compressors, general power, and lighting.
- Appropriate qualifications and experience.
- Good knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79986833