2499 - Workshop Engineer x 2 - Old Dalby
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workshop Engineer in the Old Dalby region.
Applicants must be self-motivated and passionate about driving great service.
Toyota is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Engineer to undertake the building of all new powered and non-powered products.
·You will work on all other types of product e.g.: used powered and non-powered units, PFS, ex-rental stock, demo trucks and field service repairs as required
·You will undertake general depot maintenance work as and when required
·You will ensure that no truck is allowed out of the depot if you consider it is unsafe and to ensure this is brought to the attention of your line Leader
·To accept build work on other types of equipment providing it is within your skill levels
·You will follow all BSI/ISO procedures and report any potential non-compliance matters immediately
- Quality and speed of builds, of all product types, to meet Company standards
- You must have good working relations with other team members and other departments
- You must have the ability to work on all product types and ranges with appropriate training
- You must ensure that any administration required is completed in a timely manner
- You must demonstrate flexibility over duties and working hours as required
- You must adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Attractive company pension scheme
Toyota Material Handling UK is the world’s number one manufacturer of materials handling equipment. In the UK we provide sales and service support across the UK. To find out more visit www.toyota-forklifts.co.uk
To apply please submit your CV below.
Our commitment is to read each application carefully, however due to the high volume of applications we receive regrettably only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toyota Material Handling UK is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79987478