KS2 Leader - Full-time
Start Date: Sep 2018
Phase Leader Vacancies - September 2018
(KS2 and EYFS)
Brampton Primary Academy is committed to providing the highest standards of educational opportunity to every one of its pupils.
We continue our journey of radical transformation in developing a learning community where pupils are engaged in developing the skills needed for life in the 21st Century.
Brampton pupils are looking for aspirational or experienced middle leaders who…
- are willing to be bold, daring and different
- are irresistibly optimistic
- are passionate about learning
- are committed to improving children’s life chances
- are threshold adventurers!
- deal in hope and aspiration
- have a drive to instil change
- are experienced in the Primary phase
After touring Brampton, your letter of application MUST contain information regarding:
- your personal philosophy of education and view of how children learn;
- your understanding and experience of safeguarding children and promoting a safe learning environment;
- the principles which you believe should underpin a curriculum for pupils of all abilities to make outstanding progress and achieve appropriately high levels of attainment;
- the learning environment that you would want to create to promote quality and high standards;
- the climate that you would want to create to support effective learning and personal development;
- your understanding of, and commitment to, teamwork;
- the impact you have had when leading a subject or others.
The successful candidates will:
- Be able to carry out all duties as described in the School Teacher’s Pay and Conditions Document
- Have all the essential requirements as described in the Class Teacher Person Specification above
- A tour of the school with pupils and staff
- A letter to the Strategic Leadership Team evidencing all the above
- A management task
- A lesson observation
- An interview, only upon successful observation
Brampton Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicants will be required to possess an Enhanced Disclosure certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service, and to complete registration with its update service.
Please arrange a visit prior to applying and use Reach2 Form provided
Closing Date: 02/03/2018 at 12:00
Information about the school
Brampton Primary Academy is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in Bexleyheath. Brampton Primary Academy aims to provide a safe, happy environment in which all children can thrive and learn effectively through a wide variety of experiences.
Our pupils are well behaved and eager to achieve their full potential. We are committed to developing our staff through high quality, personalised CPD opportunities and all staff receive weekly PPA time together with their year group partner.
We are a Leading Parent Partnership School, a Healthy School and we have also gained our Bronze Eco award, International School Award and Governor Mark.
The committed and highly qualified staff work extremely hard to provide a caring, happy, stimulating environment for pupils. Visitors to the school comment on the warm welcome from the staff and the outstanding behaviour of our lovely children.
We are committed to offering support and training for all staff and have a regular training programme in place.
For further information about the school please visit the school website. Visits to the school are welcome, please call the School Office on 0208 303 2873 to arrange a visit.
References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.