Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit aTeacher of Primaryto work within schools intheKintyre area. The post will be based in Castlehill Primary School,Campbeltown for the first year.
This is a full time permanentpost, 35 hours to be worked Monday to Friday.
A relocation package is available for this post.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is notsuitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Richard Long, Head Teacher on 01586 553446.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02766 / CME00101.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79985975