Senior Information Analyst
Senior Information Analyst - NHS
I have a fantastic opportunity with NHS Digital for a Senior Information Analyst. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 3 months with view to being extended thereafter. Monday to Friday and full time 37.5 hours a week.
Senior Information Analyst- Job Purpose
This post leads on the production of Official statistics consisting of four quarterly and one annual Data on written complaints publications. It provides support to the NHS Digital collection team, during the collection windows. Provides answers to Parliamentary Questions, ad hoc information requests from journalists, academics, central NHS and government bodies. The post holder will manage this work, continue to develop statistics to meet stakeholder requirements and support the senior information analyst.
This team produces other Official statistics publications each year on primary care workforce. The post holder will contribute to this work, will continue to develop statistics to meet stakeholder requirements and support the rest of the workforce and facilities team as required.
Managing and prioritising the workload of the team, completing tasks which have been allocated to them
Contribute to the quality assurance of the team's outputs (i.e. publications and responses to queries)
Producing and checking of bespoke data analysis and reports
Contribute to the continuous development of the team's processes and procedures
Act as contributing analyst on Official Statistics as needed, revolving through areas of work
Support other areas of workforce and facilities.
Because of the close working relationships with the stakeholder groups, the post holder needs to have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Senior Information Analyst - Key Skills
- Strong Excel and SQL skills are essential
- Good attention to detail for producing and checking of bespoke data analysis
- The post holder needs to have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills 4) Understanding of data quality
- Prioritisation of own and team workload Strong SQL skills and experience of using a statistical package, e.g. SAS, SPSS are essential.
- SSRS including data driven subscription
- Experience of building and deploying web-based business intelligence reports
- A solid understanding of the Code of Practice for Official Statistics and the Pre-release
- Access to Official Statistics Order 2008 would be an advantage.
To apply either submit your CV via this advert or call Michelle Boylan on 01189 588 990
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79986424