- Full Time
We are looking for a Product Manager for Peek Solutions. Peek Solutions are evidence based frameworks and tools that help eye health providers plan and deliver their services to local people. Based on public health best practice, Peek Solutions capture, manage and report live, accurate service data that help services continuously improve their delivery, reaching more people and lowering barriers to access.
You will be the critical link between four areas:
1. company and product strategy and priorities based on our mission
2. software development (currently 4 senior software engineers)
3. best practice definition and project delivery of Peek Solutions with partners
4. health data management processes - gathering, measuring and reporting, including compliance and data security
You will be required to bring together the large amount of work to date across these areas to synthesise an offering to our partners and customers whilst working closely with each of the internal groups to ensure work is prioritised. We anticipate the work to be demanding and fulfilling in equal measure. You will be joining a highly capable, diverse and motivated team who are singularly focussed on creating impact.
- Definition of a coherent product roadmap to deliver market ready value propositions (including both software and frameworks)
- Providing a primary point of contact for all feature requirements
- Working with partner relationship leads and project deliver leads to ensure we deliver what they need
- Actively seeking and defining additional requirements (compliance, security, etc.)
- Backlog prioritisation in an agile environment
- Assisting software and framework teams in the elaboration of requirement detail
- Playing a role in assessing the quality and treatment of delivered features before release
- Ability to work with large, complex partner/customer organisations
- Ability to simultaneously see the big picture and do detailed work
- Ability to gain trust, communicating effectively across groups and cultures
- Ability to work within and for low and middle income environments
- Confidence with emerging technology, software and human systems
Poor vision is the world’s biggest unaddressed disability, despite treatments existing, including spectacles and cataract surgery - a procedure that can restore someone’s sight in ten minutes. Peek creates solutions to help billions of people worldwide benefit from the vision services that deliver these treatments.
We combine public health principles, technology and incentive-based financing to radically increase access to eye care. We partner with government, international non-governmental organisations and academic institutions to scale eye health worldwide.
We are a small team with a track record of developing and proving research and practical solutions. We create smartphone based tools to identify people who are otherwise off the medical grid, such as our award winning Peek Acuity app (for measuring vision) and Peek Retina hardware (a smartphone clip on device for imaging the inside of the eye).
We deliver connected systems that align the needs of beneficiaries with service providers, such as primary health care workers, optometrists, and ophthalmologists. This creates patient pathways that are efficient and effective, providing data to service providers to identify bottlenecks in the system and provide solutions.