Branch Manager Designate - Retail
Branch Manager Designate – East Dulwich - Gibbs and Dandy
This position is working for Gibbs and Dandy part of the Saint Gobain group Global winners of TOP EMPLOYER 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Gibbs and Dandy family. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and team and play a pivotal role in providing a first class service.
Your responsibilities will include...
- You will be an inspiring leader, communicator and team builder
- You will also be able to interpret complex information and act decisively on it.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish Gibbs & Dandy as an effective and profitable provider of building materials to its target customers.
- Maintain own knowledge and to delivering a consistently great experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of Gibbs & Dandy and the wider Saint Gobain brand.
Experience required; You will have
- A background in management and face to face sales where you have achieved over and above the targeted results.
- A superior focus on the customer is an inherent part of your character, you'll also have experience of meeting Training and Competence requirements and be fully accustomed to using office and sales support systems.
- Had exposure within the trade although we’ll offer full product training. So whether you come from a DIY, Plumbing, Timber or Insulation merchant or from outside of the industry, we know you’ll have a lot to offer and we’ll have a lot to offer you.
- You will have a full, current and valid driver’s license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
- But most of all, you will share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer care.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79963981