Lead Front End Developer
Lead Front-end Developer is required by an expanding business near Wokingham, Berkshire paying up to £60,000 + benefits.
As one of the countries' leaders in their market, this company offers something different. Instead of the retail sector being dominated by some of the larger companies, this organisation has great street presence with dozens of networked offices across London, and using the power of technology to drive their domain into a new dimension.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a unique organisation which continues to challenge the status quo, both with their own IT staff and their competitors.
As the Lead Front-End Developer, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic development team throughout the SDLC. You will be working on exciting and cutting-edge projects and you will lead the building of functionality for new and existing systems across several products. The software solutions team consists of 6 backend developers and looking to considerably grow over the next 18 months.
Tech you get to work with as the Lead Front End Developer:
- JS Frameworks - React, Angular, Angular2, Bootstrap
- Web API
- REST services - WCF, JSON
- Automation testing tools - Selenium, Jasmine, Specflow
What is sought, for this Lead Front-End Developer:
- Experience leading Front End Development projects - internal & external teams
- Background creating complex SPA - web & mobile
- Excellent Front End Development knowledge
- Ability to analyse, design and code new software modules
- To ensure system compatibility for new projects
- Strong background in Agile/Scrum environments
Desirable skills for the Lead Front-End Developer:
- .Net - C#, ASP.NET, MVC
- UX/UI Development
Based at their head office near Wokingham, this company is offering an excellent benefit package, a competitive salary and a career enhancing opportunity to work with modern technologies, and a technically talented team.
If you would like more information on this Lead Front-End Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960137521