An excellent opportunity exists for an SEO Professional to join an exciting international primary and secondary education organisation whose business is expanding following the recent establishment of their UK offices.
Our client is seeking an experienced SEO Expert with an evidenced track record of creating innovative and original solutions to overcome technical hurdles. You will need to be quick thinking, efficient and a result driven individual who is passionate about all things associated with SEO.
This key role will see you heading up and leading the SEO activities of the business and will include creating and implementing SEO strategies. Main responsibilities of the role are to design, implement, and maintain the SEO strategy of the organisations website. This will involve working closely with developers and business strategists to come up with effective and scalable solutions.
This fantastic opportunity is offering a salary circa £30,000 to £40,000 (DOE), 28 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) and would suit an experienced and ambitious SEO professional looking to take their career to the next level.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Several years of SEO experience
- Suitable and relevant qualifications
- Previous experience that shows an ability to come up with innovative and original solutions to technical hurdles
- Evidence of work that resulted in ranking improvement
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of website usability, website performance, XML sitemaps, structured data, crawl optimisation, and content
- Strong understanding of external SEO tools which measure progress
- The ability to connect cross-functional teams and leverage the organisations internal resources
- This role will include making data-informed suggestions and decisions so strong data analysis skills are a desired requirement
- Activity mapping experience is required, this requires an individual who is able to separate long-term improvements from day-to-day work
- Scalability and automation focused
- Excellent English oral and written skills are required
If you have the relevant experience, qualifications and expertise and wish to be considered for this excellent position, please apply or call us to discuss the opportunity further.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss further opportunities with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138196