Senior Developer (NET, C#)
Senior Developer (.Net C#) required by an Insurance company, paying up to £65,000 + benefits, based in Wimbledon, London.
With their market leading web-based business software, this exciting product focused company continues to challenge the status quo, both with their own IT staff and their competitors. After substantial PE investment, they have become a major disruptor of the fintech world with their award-winning cloud based products.
By joining this strong development team as a Senior Developer (.Net C#), you get to work with sought-for frameworks and technologies including RESTful API design, AWS services, and SOA whilst being encouraged to continuously learn new skills.
Tech you get to work with as a Senior Developer (.Net C#):
- .NET Framework (C#);
- RESTful API;
- Octopus Deploy;
- MySQL / SQL Server Always On
To be part of this expanding team who help deliver these bespoke solutions, staff are rewarded with a friendly working environment, a competitive salary including a great package and the chance to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
What we look for in our Senior Developer (.Net C#):
- Passion for development;
- Take responsibility for your delivery;
- Confidence when reviewing code of other members;
- Ability to implement solutions according to architectural frameworks and standards;
- Create and review designs for new system enhancements;
- Mentor and train junior developers within the team where appropriate;
- Produce technical design specification for large system modifications.
If you would like more information on this Senior Developer (.Net C#) position, I would be more than happy to tell you more so please contact me, Jason Rees.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960137530