Senior Test Engineer - DV Cleared
Job Role: Senior Test Engineer - DV Cleared
Location: West London
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: £450 - £600 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance Required
Senior Test Engineer- Contract - West London -£450 - £600 per day
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client to deliver a very important program for a UK customer. Our client has a number of vacancies in their rapidly growing Test Team working closely with the System Engineering and Software Engineering teams in an environment where you will design, develop, integrate and test functional and non-functional capabilities for our client's customer.
The successful candidate will be a part of the team that formally verifies the system requirements for the customer during formal test events at the customer sites. Working for our client you will be part of a growing team, working alongside world class partner organizations. Our client supports on-going professional development through both formal and on-the-job training to help you further develop your career and develop your management and leadership potential.
- Performing activities associated with test, system verification and customer acceptance phases of the system development lifecycle.
- Apply test skills and experience within the context of integration, test, and verification of customer requirements
- Act as test lead for small/medium programmes or subsystems within larger programmes
- Defining test environment and tool requirements for assigned test cases
- Produce test & deployment strategies and plans in compliance with customer project guidelines
- Support estimation of test activities
- Support test team interactions with the wider system engineering and development teams and assist in the resolution of issues
- Support the development team at formal and artefact reviews as necessary
- Provide defect and code quality metrics to the programme
- Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycle, and demonstrable application of relevant Test methodologies and toolsets
- Requirement verification and validation for software based systems
- Test specification development
- Test script preparation, checkout, and formal execution
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Good interpersonal skills for customer and partner liaison
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good time management, organization and prioritization skills
- An inquisitive mind and a desire to promote innovation
- A desire to learn and constantly expand your horizons
- Ability to work closely with others in a small team
- Ability to work under pressure
- High degree of initiative and flexibility
- Willingness to travel if required
- Degree in Numerate Subject essential or evidence of ongoing professional development
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960137367