A fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about Print and Design to be a part of a successful company that are passionate about the products they sell and fulfilling their customer’s needs.
Print Designer: Role
- Responsible for creating strong conceptual and creative print designs for the younger Womenswear market
- Presenting designs and trend research on a regular basis.
- Working from briefs and communicating with customers for designs and sampling.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator
Print Designer: Candidate
- Self –motivated, ability to work under own initiative within a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines are key
- Ideally 3-5 years plus experience in a similar role is desired
- Photoshop and illustrator demonstrated in portfolio is essential
- Good understanding of print techniques, repeats, and experience of working with digital paper printing
- Immediate start
This printing supplier based in Leicester is a family run business which has been successfully running for over 20 years.
This is an exciting time and great opportunity for someone to be a part of a growing company and to be a part of their future development.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to – email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.