Market research/analytics role in Swindon
Standing in the medical devices sector, with over 5500 employees and a 40 year reputation for quality products and excellent training and development this role offers the chance to join a company with excellent career prospects that is represented in over 57 countries throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East
Based in Swindon (office based but as some travel inside UK and Europe may be required a driving licence is needed.)
£25,000 . scope to progress up to £27,000 after 12 months subject to effective performance
25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
2 years fixed term basis (candidates will be able to apply for available positions at the end of the graduate scheme)
Purpose of the role
This new role will involve working as part of the EMEAA Sales & Marketing team. The SME is responsible for a number of areas involving Contract and Pricing Management, Market Intelligence on market sectors and competitors as well as providing monthly, quarterly, annual analysis of sales and market sector data
Graduate Trainee Managers will be required to demonstrate strengths in all the indicators . More specifically, the responsibilities for this role are:
1. To prepare statistics/reports are directs by SMM and other Senior Managers/Director that will demonstrate the performance of the plant as directed by the Site Manager.
2. Contract and pricing management – ensuring that all existing contracts are stored within the CRM (SFDC) and annual price increases are implemented at the relevant intervals.
3. Obtaining and circulating regular Market Intel on Competitor activity, Market sector analysis and identifying new market sector opportunities.
4. Working with the finance analyst to support the capacity and utilisation activities.
5. Completing monthly and ad-hoc data analysis for our Global Key Accounts (GKA’s) as and when requested by the relevant Account Manager
6. Working closely with the Sales Team to support lead and pipeline analysis
7. Utilise reports to identify innovative solutions and ideas to improve processes and procedures.
8. Meet deadlines and objectives set at the beginning of each project.
9. Work collaboratively with existing employees (managers and non-managers) utilising their experience or identify solutions to operative deliverables or project objectives.
10. To provide leadership and clear direction when delivering a specific project or leading operative tasks that meets the business objectives and leadership values.
11. Build strong professional relationships within the organisation to improve cross-site understanding and partnership working across the group as the opportunity arises.
12. Develop and build relations with external stakeholders to ensure strong professional working relationships.
13. To provide support to the business in the delivery of organisational objectives.
14. Work proactively to complete all aspects of the role.
Ideally a 2.1 or first class honours graduate , preferably in an analytically based subject, with a natural affinity for statistics and good commercial awareness.
A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and self-motivating approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success.
• Conceptual and innovative thinking informing an analytical approach to complex problems and ability to identify practical options and solutions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentation skills as well as excellent writing skills and an aptitude for producing complex reports.
• Potential to develop a successful career as a manager and leader.
• The ability to acquire the requisite professional skills to succeed as a junior manager.
• Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organisation.
• Good planning, organisation and administrative skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Good IT skills
• Commitment to the organisations Vision and Values
• Commitment to continuing professional development
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Self-motivated and keen to progress
• Demonstrable integrity
• Excellent attention to detail
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138395