Visual Merchandiser - Ireland
Visual Merchandiser (PT) - Field Based - Ireland
Competitive Salary, Mileage, Phone, Laptop and flexible working days and more.
Ideally base location: Dublin
Our Client is looking for a creative Retail Visual Merchandiser for in-store and for window displays to increase sales, get buyer's attention and to provide an excellent in-store experience for their different brands.
This person would also use visual merchandising to convert window shoppers into prospects, drive branding and sales objectives and maximise profitability.
- Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays
- Optimising the location and related brands fashion pieces
- Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
- Act in alignment to brand culture, image with a strong understanding of the target market
- Visiting stores regularly to merchandise products, ensuring a high standard is maintained
- Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays
- Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Liaise with suppliers and source elements
- Research lifestyle, demographics, design and sportswear trends
- Proven work experience as a retail visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Ability to prioritise and adapt quickly, with flexibility towards tasks and hours
- Strong demonstrable visual design skills with a retail merchandising portfolio
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Able to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Ability to analyse sales merchandising reports and survey results
This a newly recreated role within the business which will be starting as a 3 day week however could evolve to a more Full Time bases. Offering a competitive hourly rate, Mileage, Expenses, Phone, Laptop, Business Insurance and more.
Keywords: Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Blanchardstown, Dundrum, Kildare, Department Store, Luxury, Fashion, Accessories, Jewellery, Watches, Apparel, Liffey Valley, Swords, Belfast, Lisburn, Visual Merchandiser, Field Based, Visual Manager, in store VM, Creative, Area VM, Visual and Display.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960137889