Store Management - Kent
Salary - £16,000- £24,000
Fantastic benefits package – contributory pension, staff discount and life assurance.
We are currently looking to recruit Store Management in Kent and the Surrounding Areas to aid our continued expansion with regards to Recruitment. Reporting directly and supporting the Area Manager, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to be part of making the store a success. We are looking for a driven and hard-working individual who has experience of working in a high volume and fast paced retail business. Discount retail would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
- Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales
- Delivering on KPI’s and profitability
- Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
- Health and Safety of store and colleagues
- Key Skills Required:
- Self-Motivated and Resilient
- Team Player with a ‘can do’ Attitude
- Excellent Communication and Coaching Skills
- Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
- Commercially and Target Driven
- At Poundstretcher we place real value in our employees, and appreciate the hard work that all our staff put in. As a result we like to compensate our employees with a competitive salary based on experience and an excellent benefits package. If you have the passion, drive and commitment to succeed then please click ‘apply’ today.
- We are keen to hear from any Retail Manager, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager and Duty Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/79970036