Deputy Director of Learning - Computer Science
Eden Girls’ School, Slough is an 11-18 Muslim faith Academy for girls. The school opened in 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. The school has an inclusive approach to faith, welcoming pupils of all faiths and none.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
Standards of behaviour, attendance and achievement are exceptionally high and teachers benefit from an innovative and comprehensive professional development programme.
Our ethos is progressive and inclusive welcoming pupils and staff of all faiths and none.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Director of Learning – Computer Science.
- be an outstanding teacher and an inspirational leader
- be an excellent manager, with an eye for operational detail and an understanding of data
- be committed to delivering outstanding systems and processes within the school
- be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others
- have experience of consistently delivering high standards of pupil achievement and attainment.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about educational excellence, character development and community service
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal discussion, please contact Saminia Mansha by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 5th March 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.