Equipment Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Full Time
Our client, a leading Defence and Aerospace Electronics Manufacturer, are currently recruiting for an Equipment Engineer to support the maintenance, calibration and improvement of the production equipment, working within the RF Power team based in Chelmsford.
Key responsibilities for an Equipment Engineer / Maintenance Engineer are:
- Able to successfully plan and manage own work.
- Ability to maintain, fault find to component level, repair and install production equipment such as Vacuum systems, Production equipment, High voltage test equipment
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to equipment and processes.
- Work as a team member to increase team performance/productivity and support the development of new team members.
- Provide a proactive support to manufacturing supervision/areas, keeping abreast of latest issues and areas of concern.
The ideal Equipment Engineer / Maintenance Engineer candidate will have:
- Knowledge of high voltage AC/DC circuits
- Knowledge of PLC programming and integration-mainly Mitsubishi FX series
- Experience in Labview application / working knowledge of SAP system
- An attention to detail and a quality mindset
- Flexible approach to work and a willingness to get hands dirty when required
The positions are being offered as permanent roles at circa £30-40k+ (Negotiable based on experience) + package.
They are ideally looking for experienced Equipment Engineer / Maintenance Engineer's with a formal qualification (HNC or equivalent) in Electronics / Electrical Engineering. Experience working within a relevant Electrical / Electronic manufacturing environment would also be advantageous.
Please apply directly for more details or to make a formal application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138365