Senior Java Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Java Developer from a transactional product engineering background to assist in the successful delivery of a market-leading solution for real-time payment processing.
The Senior Java Developer is responsible for hands-on development of software applications, working at pace to resolve high impact, challenging, engineering problems while continuously raising quality standards. You will contribute to all aspects of the architecture and design for this innovative solution.
- Taking a key role in product engineering, following TDD and BDD Processes
- Supporting architectural and design decisions as part of the engineering team
- Writing high quality code within established development standards
- Participating in agile working practices
- Excellent JAVA skills, building high availability/distributed systems using Java 8 skills (specifically AKKA and Spring)
- Experience in SDLC automation using Continuous Integration & Deployment processes
- Past experience delivering consumer facing and resilient software
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC, comfortable working across the full stack
- Automation environment provisioning using Ansible
- Previous experience with real-time messaging systems
- Salary Offered: Competitive Base + 20% bonus + 10% pension + excellent company benefits
- Job Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
- Travel Profile: No travel required
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
About Our Client:
Is a leading FinTech solutions company providing institutions with faster and more cost-effective access to instant payments through an advanced and highly flexible software framework seamlessly integrated with core and back-office banking applications. Purpose-built to address the exploding demand for instant payment and PSD2 support, their solution represents the cutting edge of payments technology. It leverages the power of open source frameworks to deliver a unique blend of performance, resilience and flexibility at an attractive price point.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138303