Certified Desktop Support Service Desk Analyst
Desktop Support Service Desk Analyst
MUST HAVE Key Skills: MCSA / MCSE / CompTIA Certified with Expert knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 and Active Directory. Must have Remote and Help Desk Tools and ideally Desktop Configuration and Deployment.
If so read on:
This is a wonderful opportunity to join one of the leading global academic and educational publishing companies to support some 450 users Desktop needs. Additionally you will be part of an exciting company where you will be working with colleagues in Los Angeles, Washington DC and Melbourne Australia.
The Service Desk Analyst will take a lead role in the service delivery of computer hardware and applications as well as their updates. The successful candidate will provide excellent problem solving skills and be able to communicate across the company at all levels in a positive working environment.
The Service Desk Analyst will need to be an exceptional communicator, an effective and efficient team player, very well organized, with the ability to manage their day to day activities both with incidents & requests as well as ongoing project work.
- Technical support for supported hardware & software applications
- Set up and maintain user accounts for staff & offices
- Create and maintain documentation and training support materials
- Escalation point, Triage and manage incoming service requests and incidents
- Ensure that open service requests and incidents are resolved promptly and within SLAs
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365/2016 platforms and experience in a mixed environment (Windows and Mac)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of Remote and Help Desk Tools
- Experience with SCCM image build configuration and deployment
- Knowledge of One Drive and BitLocker security management
- CertifiedCompTIA or/and Microsoft equivalent certified MCSA / MCSE
- Very Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Strong organisation and communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138292