Service Delivery Manager x 2
Service Delivery Manager: Radiotherapy OR Transport & Industrial - £50-60k – Negotiable - C4 or C5 level roles available based on experience.
Our client, a leading Aerospace / Defence Electronics company are currently recruiting for two Service Delivery Managers, one within Radiotherapy and one within Transport and Logistics.
Within these key high-profile roles, your focus will be to help drive through to delivery, a portfolio of contracts within these business units and lead cross-functional teams as a spearhead for both internal and external customers’ requirements based at their head office in Chelmsford.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Provide focused leadership for the effective delivery of your contract portfolio;
- Ensure the application of appropriate contract and project governance in-line with the clients operating framework;
- Effectively manage external and internal stakeholders;
- Generate accurate workload forecasts to support resource planning within the business and functions;
- Develop and maintain key contract documents including Contract Management Plan, Risk register and Contract Reporting Packs
- Conduct lessons learnt during the course and at the completion of each contract
The ideal Service Delivery Manager, will have:
- Extensive experience in a customer-facing, business role;
- Experience in large-scale programme and/or contract delivery with demonstrable evidence of leading highly-complex stakeholder interactions;
- Significant experience of leading cross-functional teams and a demonstrable track record of securing business growth;
- Experience of operating with major commercial customers both in the UK and overseas;
- Demonstrable experience of creating commercially innovative, value-adding solutions and delivering high-levels of customer satisfaction.
This ideal candidate will also have experience of managing multi-functional teams, managing complex budgets, resource allocation and internal and external stakeholder management. This role also requires the ability to allocate time and resource with the correct prioritisation to deliver on sometimes complex projects to time and on budget.
Therefore, anyone with Service Delivery and/or Project Management skills within either a Transport / Logistics / Medical or more generic Electronics and/or professional Engineering remit should apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960138330