Footwear Technologist - Part time
With extensive experience across women's footwear, my client is looking for a talented Footwear Technologist on a part time basis to join their team. Having gained experience within a similar role as a Footwear Technologist you must be able to use these skills across multi product collections from flats to heels and casual to formal ranges.
As a Footwear Technologist you must:
- Have extensive experience fitting all types of footwear from casual to formal
- Ideally have covered a small amount of accessories (not essential)
- Take ownership of the sealing process from initial sample development to production
- Understand test reports and the manufacture process completing wearer trials as needed
- Keep up to date with industry innovations and implement them as needed
- Travel to factories to work closely with the supply base to improve efficiency and product costings.
As a Footwear Technologist this is a brilliant opportunity to join a retailer and further your skills and knowledge. Supply and retail backgrounds will be considered for the role of Footwear Technologist.
Please send your CV in a word doc to Salma Sodawala.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.