Systems Test Analyst, Leeds
- Full Time
Systems Test Analyst - Leeds
Up to £35,000 + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 5% + contributory pension
Harvey Nash is working in close partnership with a leading European Financial organisation based in Leeds. Our client has a clear and achievable growth plan and is consequently recruiting for a Systems Test Analyst to join their expanding team.
You'll be responsible for test script creation and execution. You will also be involved in defect investigation & logging where expected outcomes are different from actual. You will develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the core systems and processes, and how those systems and processes interact. You will perform System Integration and End to End testing.
The successful candidate will have:
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- At least 3 years system testing experience
- Ideally have experience of working with test automation tools such as Selenium and SOAPUI
- Understanding of different testing approaches and techniques
- Agile, SCRUM or RAD experience
- Knowledge of working with test management tools such as Microsoft Test Manager 2013
You will have excellent communication skills as you will liaise with Business Analysts to ensure test coverage of functional requirements. You will also consistently communicate risks and issues to the project team and/or Product Test Manager.
For more information about this exciting role please contact ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960137302