Our client is a long established, leading supplier to many of the high street retailers. They now have an 5 month internship available for a bright and enthusiastic graduate. This may become a permanent role.
The opportunity is based in their London office and the successful candidate will be working within the merchandising teams. This is an amazing opportunity to gain a fantastic grounding in a fast-paced fashion environment.
Intern - The Role:
- Working within the team of knitwear, jersey and outerwear.
- Carrying out administrative duties to support senior members of the team in their roles.
- Liaising with Off Shore factories.
Intern - The Candidate:
- Must be enthusiastic team player.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Strong use of initiative and self motivating.
- Experience of working with Excel and strong IT skills are essential.
- Strong numerical skills would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure, able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Intern - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this role.