.Net Technical Architect - Aylesbury
An experienced Technical Architect interested in joining a market leader within the financial services sector, taking on a role that is vital to the delivery of high profile projects and working with the latest technology around? There are multiple positions available in the team - 1 Technical Architect, 1 mid-level developer and 1 Senior Developer.
.Net Technical Architect - Aylesbury - £50k to £70k
- Design and documentation of businesses technology architecture, frameworks and development standards using in-depth knowledge of Microsoft .NET frameworks and tools within the context of n-Tier web application development.
- Evaluation of new tools and technologies
- Participation in the planning and coordination of all the project facets that involve architecture and design.
- Governance of architectural
- Ensure that our software development standards are aligned to our SDLC and strategy and that our systems are reliable, modular, scalable, relevant and appropriate
- Lead by example and take an active role in mentoring other members of the department in implementing our reference architecture and development standards
- Hands on implementation of platform level design (e.g. constructing build pipelines, implementing messaging buses, configuring development environments) where required.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft development stack - particularly with regard to C# and ASP.NET based web development
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures and Event Driven Application development
- Knowledge of and experience in integrating complementary frameworks (free, open source or other) that can be used and integrated with the Microsoft stack e.g. Spring.NET, Razor, JQuery.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing platform level architecture such as messaging buses, service APIs, Aspect Oriented Programming for caching, logging, transactions, etc.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing and mining design
- Agile methodologies and engineering practices such as SCRUM / XP
- Open Group architecture design standards such as TOGAF and Archimate
- Building multi-tiered web applications in a Microsoft .NET environment
- Working with low volume, high cost transactional data driven applications
- Designing service oriented architecture
Apply today and I'll be in touch to discuss this role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com