Eden Girls’ School, Slough is an 11-18 Muslim faith Academy for girls. The school opened in 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. The school has an inclusive approach to faith, welcoming pupils of all faiths and none.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Science Teacher to join our teaching team.
- have a degree at 2ii classification or better
- be able to deliver Science to GCSE and A level
- be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Saminia Mansha on 01753 351010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 5th March 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.